Instruction forms to create your Raleigh Dermatology FollowMyHealth portal account can be found below. You will receive an email invitation to join the patient portal to the email you provided our office. You must create an account by using this invitation only. Once you have created your account, you can use the patient portal button on our website to access your FollowMyHealth patient record.
- Portal Registration Instructions English
- Connect to your Medical Information English
- Proxy Registration Instructions English
- Registration invite FollowMyHealth instructions (Spanish)
- Proxy registration instructions FollowMyHealth (Spanish)
What you can do with the Patient Portal
1. Address or Insurance Change?
You can update it.
2. Need to pay a bill?
You can do it online.
3. Want an appointment?
Send us a request.
4. What were your last visit results?
Review your medical records.
5. Need more medications?
Send us a refill request.
6. Got questions?
Ask the nurse, billing & insurance department.
7. So how do you do it quickly and securely?
Join our Patient Portal!
- Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday: 8:00am to 5:00pm (Closed for lunch from 12:00pm – 1:30pm)
- Thursday: 8:00am to 5:00pm (Closed for lunch from 1:00pm to 2:30pm)
- Friday: 8:00am to 12:00pm
All new patient forms will be completed electronically upon your arrival, so please allow 15-20 minutes prior to your scheduled appointment time. Please bring your insurance card and a valid picture ID. A copy of our office policies are listed below:
New Patient Forms
- New Patient Packet (8 Pages)
- Paquete de paciente nuevo (9 páginas)
- Minor Consent Form
- Record Release Authorization
Established Patient update forms will be completed electronically upon your arrival, so please allow 15 minutes prior to your scheduled appointment time. Please bring your insurance card and a valid picture ID. Update only if you have not been seen within the last 6 months.
- Advantra Freedom – Takes over for Medicare
- Aetna Medicare
- Assurant Health – Only if PHCS or MedCost is on card
- BCBS Federal
- BCBS State of NC
- BCBS out of state
- BeechStreet – Must call to verify benefits and see if we’re in network
- Benefit Planners
- Blue Medicare PPO and HMO plans
- Blue Value (Part of the UNC Health Alliance)
- Cigna Connect Network (Part of the UNC Health Alliance)
- Empire Plan (BCBS)
- Evercare Medicare Advantage plans (PPO and HMO)
- Evergreen Medicare Advantage plans (PPO and HMO)
- Golden Rule – Only if associated w/ United HealthCare
- GWH (Cigna) – Must have GWH on card; Takes over for Great West Ins.
- Humana ChoiceCare
- Humana Gold Choice
- Mail Handlers (Coventry)
- MedCost Preferred
- Medicare Advantage Programs – PPO and HMO
- Medicare Railroad
- Medicare supplemental – PPO and HMO
- Multiplan – Includes various insurance plans, including Cigna (out of network benefits)
- OneNet – Only if associated w/ United HealthCare
- Oxford Health – Only if associated w/ United HealthCare Choice Plus Network
- PHCS- Private Healthcare System
- Pyramid – Takes over for Medicare
- Secure Horizons – HMO Plans need to have Authorization
- Security Choice Classic – Only if card says “A Medicare Advantage Private Fee For Service Plan”
- Sterling Option 1 – Only if PPO plan; No HMO plans
- Unicare – Only if card says “A Medicare Advantage Private Fee For Service Plan”
- United HealthCare
- Cigna – HMO and PPO
- Aetna – HMO and PPO
- Medicare Complete – HMO and PPO
- Wellpath – HMO and PPO
Insurance Not Accepted
- Tricare (with exceptions)
- NC Health Choice
- Aetna Duke Healt & Wake Med (ID starts with 1010)
- Aetna/ Coventry- Duke Basic, Duke Select, Duke HMO
- Aetna Select Open Access- Duke Health & Wake Med – Premier Care Plan
- Aetna Medicare HMO Prime
- Aetna Prime HMO
- BCBS Anthem Health Keepers
- BCBS Blue Essentials (South Carolina)
- Humana Gold Plus
- Coventry-Duke Basic, Duke Select, Duke HMO
- BCBS Blue Local (DQW, DQV)
- Cigna- Network HMO, POS, Local Plus (Diamond on card)
- Champus (only when secondary to Medicare)
- GHI (only when secondary to Medicare)
- Magnacare (unless through PHCS/ 1st Health)
- Taylor Benefit Resources