For your convenience, we are offering high-risk patients care through safe and secure online TeleHealth visits. This “virtual” visit mirrors an in-office appointment with the dermatology providers you trust, all from the comfort of your home.
Our online TeleHealth visits make access to our dermatology providers easier, faster, and more convenient than ever for our high-risk patients. We can consult online for many skin, hair, and nail conditions.
Benefits of TeleHealth Visits
- Consult with one of our board-certified dermatologists or advanced providers online – during normal clinic hours.
- Set up an online dermatology visit for yourself, your child, or another dependent.
- Get a personalized treatment plan during your TeleHealth Visit.
- Have prescriptions sent electronically to your preferred pharmacy.
- Medicare and most insurances cover TeleHealth visits.
Checking in for a Doxy.Me Appointment
Getting an Appointment Set Up
1. Call your local office at 919-876-3656. You’ll be asked for some information to set you up for a TeleHealth visit.
2. Once your appointment has been scheduled, you will then receive a linked notification from your provider for the time of your appointment.
3. Before opening the link, make sure you are using a computer or smart device with a camera and microphone.
4. Open the linked notification that your provider sent you into your browser.
5. Allow your browser to use the webcam and microphone.
6. Type in your name and click check-in
7. Your care provider will start your visit.
- Make sure you have a good internet connection
- Restart your device before your visit
- Test your camera and mic from the waiting room
- Need help? Send us a message at doxy.me
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: Are “Virtual” Visits Only Available for Certain Conditions?
A: We can help with more than 3,000 skin, hair, and nail conditions via our online dermatology care
Q: Does Insurance cover this Service?
A: Medicare and most insurance plans cover online care.
Q: What If I Need a Skin Biopsy or In-Office Procedure?
A: If your doctor determines an in-office procedure is needed, please contact our staff to schedule an appointment as soon as possible. Additional visit costs or insurance claims will apply.
Q: Are My Personal Health Information and Photos Kept Confidential?
A: Yes! Our online dermatology care platform is secure and 100% HIPAA and HITECH compliant.