Instruction forms to create your Raleigh Dermatology FollowMyHealth portal account.
- Registration invite FollowMyHealth instructions
- Registration invite FollowMyHealth instructions (Spanish)
- Proxy registration instructions FollowMyHealth
- Proxy registration instructions FollowMyHealth (Spanish)
What you can do with the Patient Portal . . .
1. Address or Insurance Change?
You can update it.
2. Need to pay a bill?
You can do it online.
3. Want an appointment?
Send us a request.
4. What were your last visit results?
Review your medical records.
5. Need more medications?
Send us a refill request.
6. Got questions?
Ask the nurse, billing & insurance department.
7. So how do you do it quickly and securely?
Join our Patient Portal!
- Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday: 8:00am to 5:00pm (Closed for lunch from 12:00pm – 1:30pm)
- Thursday: 8:00am to 5:00pm (Closed for lunch from 1:00pm to 2:30pm)
- Friday: 8:00am to 12:00pm
To save time on the day of your appointment, please fill out these forms and bring them with you:
New Patient Forms
- Patient Information
- Medical History
- Financial Policies
- Notice of Privacy Practices
- HIPAA Consent
- Patient Information (Spanish)
- Medical History (Spanish)
- Financial Policies (Spanish)
Established Patient Forms
Update only if you have not been seen within the last 3 months.
- Consent to Health Care for a Minor
- Consent to Health Care for a Minor Accompanied by Another Adult
- Record Authorization From Raleigh Dermatology
- Record Authorization To Raleigh Dermatology
- Advantra Freedom – Takes over for Medicare
- Aetna Medicare
- Assurant Health – Only if PHCS or MedCost is on card
- BCBS Federal
- BCBS State of NC
- BCBS out of state
- BeechStreet – Must call to verify benefits and see if we’re in network
- Benefit Planners
- Blue Medicare PPO and HMO plans
- Empire Plan (BCBS)
- Evercare Medicare Advantage plans (PPO and HMO)
- Evergreen Medicare Advantage plans (PPO and HMO)
- Golden Rule – Only if associated w/ United HealthCare
- Great West
- GWH (Cigna) – Must have GWH on card; Takes over for Great West Ins.
- Humana ChoiceCare
- Humana Gold Choice
- Mail Handlers (Coventry)
- MedCost Preferred
- Medicare Advantage Programs – PPO and HMO
- Medicare Railroad
- Medicare supplemental – PPO and HMO
- MPA- Medical Partners of America
- Multiplan – Includes various insurance plans, including Cigna (out of network benefits)
- OneNet – Only if associated w/ United HealthCare
- Oxford Health – Only if associated w/ United HealthCare Choice Plus Network
- PHCS- Private Healthcare System
- Pyramid – Takes over for Medicare
- Secure Horizons – HMO Plans need to have Authorization
- Security Choice Classic – Only if card says “A Medicare Advantage Private Fee For Service Plan”
- Sterling Option 1 – Only if PPO plan; No HMO plans
- Unicare – Only if card says “A Medicare Advantage Private Fee For Service Plan”
- United HealthCare
- Cigna – HMO and PPO
- Aetna – HMO and PPO
- Medicare Complete – HMO and PPO
- Wellpath – HMO and PPO
Insurance Not Accepted
- Humana one
- Duke Select (Wellpath)
- NC Health Choice
- Aetna Medicare Advantage Prime
- Humana Gold Plus
- Coventry-Duke Basic, Duke Select, Duke HMO
- BCBS Blue Value
- Cigna- Network HMO, POS, Local Plus